Outstanding coastal hill farm on the market in Northern Ireland, with excellent range of outbuildings and 343 acres of land and grazing rights
Harphall, Whitehill Road, Carnlough, is on the market through J.A. McClelland and Sons with a guide price of £1,700,000.
Available in one or more lots, early inspection of this renowned hill farm is highly recommended.
The land extends to circa 343 acres and comprises good pasture land surrounding the farm steading with the remainder consisting of good green hill grazing land and grazing rights on Harphall Mountain, equivalent to approximately 113.6 acres.
The farm residence comprises three reception rooms, kitchen, utility room and downstairs shower room, the first floor accommodation has five bedrooms and a bathroom.
The holding occupies an elevated situation overlooking Carnlough, with picturesque views over the sea towards the Scottish coastline.
This highly productive hill farm is renowned for producing top quality stock. The fields and hill are well fenced and have a reliable natural water
supply throughout. Lot 1 comprises circa 42.26 acres of mostly low laying farmland surrounding the house and yard accessed from the Whitehill
Road, these fields are in good heart and are suitable for cutting and grazing, with good access from the yard and an intersecting concrete lane.
Lot 2 contains a derelict house and yard and circa 290 acres of in bye and hill land, accessed off an intersecting concrete laneway and hardcore
lane. This lot also has a stock handling facility with sheep race and pens etc.
Lot 3 comprises shares in Harphall Mountain equivalent to approximately 113.6 acres.
The excellent range of farm buildings include:
- General purpose shed with lean to 64’ x 28’ (round roof shed with lean to sheep shed 64’ x 14’).
- Sheep shed 93’ x 25’ (with central feed passage and well ventilated).
- Former byre with store adjoining.
- Row of traditional stone built steading with block built shed.
- Covered handling facility 47’ x 24’ (cattle crush, sheep race and footbath, concrete floor and part tanked).
- Cubicle house (former cubicle house block built).
- Sheep shed 60’ x 24’ (round roof shed with side feed passage).
- Cattle house 45’10 x 22’3 (slatted cattle house, divided into three pens, side feed passage).
- General purpose shed 78’ x 28’.
- General purpose shed 60’ x 19’.
- Sheep shed 93’6 x 34’ (with central feed passage).
Guide Price, £1,700,000 or in lots as follows:
Lot 1 - £600,000 - House, farmyard and c.42.26 acres.
Lot 2 - £1,000,000 - c.290 acres of hill grazing.
Lot 3 - £100,000 - Grazing rights on Harphall Mountain equivalent to c.113.6 acres.
You can view the listing in full here, or contact J.A. McClelland and Sons on Tel. 028 93 352727 for further information and to arrange a viewing.